Culled from the Boddie Recording Company’s massive tape archive, this triple-45 box set captures the essence of Thomas Boddie’s custom recording outfit. Recorded in the late ’60s and early ’70s, the performers from all three discs are completely unknown, save for the fact that they cut two killer cuts before disappearing. Housed in a stark, white box and wrapped in Boddie-branded kraft tape for maximum minimalist effect.
- Unknown Artist Let The Children Play
- Unknown Artist Never Let You Go
- Unknown Artist Girl Across The Street
- Unknown Artist I Do Love You
- Unknown Artist Goodbye Baby
- Unknown Artist Selfish One