Unwound’s paranoid and pulsating sixth album, Challenge For a Civilized Society explores the pre-Y2K technological dread of modern punk living. Producer Steve Fisk threads Justin Trosper’s stabbing, discordant guitar in and around Sara Lund’s consolidated drum attack and Vern Rumsey’s relentless, throbbing bass. A vicious and sinister penultimate LP from the ’90s most misunderstood band.
- Unwound Data
- Unwound Laugh Track
- Unwound Meet The Plastics
- Unwound The World Is Flat
- Unwound Sonata For Loudspeakers
- Unwound No Tech!
- Unwound Side Effects Of Being Tired
- Unwound Lifetime Achievement Award
- Unwound What Went Wrong
- Unwound Untitled